http://www.ozvalveamps.org/maton03.htm | Created: 23/08/07 | Last update:
- 30 watts at less than 3% distortion.
- 6 valves, GZ34 rectifier, 2x EL34 output, 3x 12AX7 preamp
- 4 inputs, 2 channel
- Tremolo, treble and bass controls
- 3x 8-inch speakers
- 17 high, 21 wide, 9 deep
Another Maton flyer gives the speaker set up in the 30x as “4x 8-inch” and in the Super 30x as a 12-inch and an 8-inch using a crossover network.
BIG photo of underchassis 427kb jpeg.
Source: Neil Kovacs
Sunday, December 31, 2006 10:26 AM
Installed the 6DX8 yesterday.
Reverb is vastly improved and Tremolo finally works!!!!
Should sound even better once it burns in a bit more.
- Single channel, 3 inputs, high and low gain
- volume, treble, bass, tremolo speed and depth
- External speaker jack, tremolo footswitch jack (footswitch optional extra)
- 1 x 12AX7, 2x 6GW8's.
- One 12-inch speaker, heavy-duty in the EP model, sealed cabinet.
- Size: H.565mm, W.435mm, D.225mm, 13.6Kg (EP 14.5Kg)
Deceptively plain but quite functional closed-back small amp of around 18 watts output. The EP model was intended for keyboards so doubtless stands for Electric Piano, being fairly common at the time.
Source: Ken Palethorpe
- 15 watts
- 1x 12AX7, 2x 6GW8, 1x EZ81
- Bass, Treble, tremolo Speed and Depth
- 2x 8-inch speakers
Please see how to submit.