http://www.ozvalveamps.org/techsite/techsite.htm | Created: 19/01/08 | Last update:
“Techsite” - Small Projects Pages
These are a republished selection of some of the circuit projects that were up on my personal website in 2002/3.
- an underwater microphone (piezo)
An active “head end” that will also work with naked piezo guitar pickups
- lighting with LED's (12 volt)
for off-grid homelighting, car, boat, caravan, etc.
- high efficiency LED torch (1.5 volt)
A very economical and useful torch.
- Soundcard/MIDI interface
A “must have” to connect PC to synths
- Stereo mic for recording bands (electret)
Another active mike, for recording practices and gigs.
- Dummy load and wattmeter - for audio tests
Another “must have” if you work on audio amps.
- * * * Temperature controlled fan * * * - reduce noise (indicating)
Retrofit proportional fan control with temperature/status indication