http://www.ozvalveamps.org/ampsinaction.html | Last update:
A photo gallery of people playing, and curious things from all over the world.
This is a photograph of a stencil graffiti of Elvis that has been the header of this section for several years.
For this “crime” web sites have been placed on the ACMA Blacklist. Sites are being put on the blacklist without being informed or having any right of appeal or redress.
While it would be absurd to blacklist this site for this one image, the leaked blacklist shows that many such absurd decisions have already been made, and the ACMA cannot be trusted with these secret powers.
No Clean Feed
“Apparently, thinking about the children precludes one from thinking about anything else.
Common sense included.” - BoingBoing.net
New material will continue to be added to the top of the stack.
- Page 10 - Lazy Mark IIV
- Page 09 - Trumpet amp, Electro-Recorder,
Carbon fiber violin, Gatari, Sound cart, MIDI Guitar, Steampunk, Louder & More
- Page 08 - Valve towers, Breadboard construction, Box O'Dirt
- Page 07 - Ondes Martenot, e-didge, servo guitars, laser autoharp, windmill guitar, stomp mouse, flyer for Aussie Beatles tour
- Page 06 - Myf Warhurst, girl guitar, More Guitar, Tamum Shud, sewing combo, exotic Hyper-Fi's, valve glow
- Page 05 - Madder Lake, Tube Chickens, 8x KT88, Chairman, Mailbox, ATX-PSU, Stick Guitar, Bee Gees and Fhone
- Page 04 - The Hayshed Circuit, Wrestoration, AC/DC with Fhones, Beatles with Eminar, the Emmanuel family poster.
- Page 03 - Tigga ruminates, Hot Club of France, Follyphone, Don Webb's homebruser, Daddy at Tum, Billy Lobby and Jimmy, multiguitar, rockin' out.
- Page 02 - Gun guitar and mini rotary, amps; cute, gothic, Wierd, Girrls, wall of amps.
- Page 01 - Atlantics, toilet guitar; Vanity, Siamese-W, Roly.